Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The co-ed league has been split into an early summer league and a late summer league. Each league will consist of 8 games plus a league tournament and will cost $160 per team per league.
The early league will begin on April 23rd and the late league will begin on June 25th.
The registration deadlines are April 16th for the early league and June 18th for the late league. Only teams who have registered and paid by the deadline will be allowed to play.
1. Complete team roster/waiver form; include team substitutes and ensure that all team members sign. The roster/waiver form will be emailed to team captains once league registration closes and needs to be returned to the Community Services Office before the start of the 2nd game.
2. Ensure team members are knowledgeable of league rules and abide by them. Failing to do so could result in being denied entry into league tournament.
3. Promote a fun, safe, and enjoyable atmosphere for all players. This is a recreational league, so please be considerate of others.
4. Report problems, league violations, schedule issues, and other concerns to Community Services Office as soon as possible.
5. Fulfill umpiring duties when scheduled.
6. League teams are responsible for making sure the area is clean and all trash picked up.
Softball League Fee (001 4030 1 45000)
A processing fee will be added at checkout.
* indicates a required field