The City of Newton Fire Department is pleased to announce the addition of an updated cardiac monitor.
• ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
• See-Thru CPR®, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
• New innovative roll cage design and shape.
• EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
• A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment.
• Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.