Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Newton was given an updated schedule for by In-Roads on October 6. The streets that In-Roads plans to resurface include the following:
1. E 14th St S, E 15th St S, and S 6th Ave E
2. N 4th Ave E between E 10th St N and E 15th St N
3. S 5th Ave E between E 4th St S and E 5th St S
4. W 3rd St N between N 2nd Ave W and N 4th Ave W
5. S 4th Ave W between W 3rd St S and W 4th St S
6. E 3rd St S between S 2nd Ave E and S 5th Ave E
7. E 4th St N between N 4th Ave E and N 8th Ave E
Residents in the affected neighborhoods will be notified by door hangers. See a map and more updates here: https://bit.ly/NewtonHMA21
The resurfacing project has two-phases and during both phases all on-street parking will be restricted between 7 AM and 7 PM, Monday - Saturday. During all phases of work please be extra cautious of the high volume of construction equipment in your area.