Learn more about individual parks, including how to make reservations, by clicking on the links below.
- Agnes Patterson Memorial Park
- Agnes Patterson Memorial Park is located at 3000 N 4th Ave E and features baseball fields, a basketball court, electricity, the Hike & Bike Trail, playground equipment, restrooms, sand volleyball courts, shelters (both reservable and non-reservable), soccer fields, and softball fields. Coming in 2021 the park will include Cardinal Pond.
- Aurora Park
- Aurora Park is located at 2111 1st Ave E and features a basketball court, a boulder park, a Gaga Ball pit, playground equipment, skate park, a reservable shelter, and tennis courts.
- Maytag Park
- Maytag Park is located at 301 S 11th Ave W and is home to Maytag Bowl and Maytag pool. The park also features a basketball court, disc golf course, the Hike & Bike Trail, playground equipment, restrooms, and shelters (both reservable and non-reservable), and tennis courts.
- Sunset Park (temporarily closed)
- Sunset Park is located at 110 N 6th Ave E and features a baseball field, playground equipment, and a reservable shelter.
- Woodland Park (temporarily closed)
- Woodland Park is located at 201 N 19th Ave E and features baseball fields, a basketball court, disc golf course, playground equipment, restrooms, and shelters (both reservable and non-reservable).
- Westwood Golf Course
- Westwood Golf Course is a beautiful 18 hole course located at 3387 Hwy F48 W. The course is known for it's scenic views and friendly staff. The course includes a driving range, two practice greens, a well-stock Pro Shop and a Snack Bar.
- Callison Park
- Located in the 300 block of W 9th St S, this neighborhood park features playground equipment.
- Denniston Knolls Park
- Located at the intersection of W 16 St S and S 15 Ave W, this neighborhood park features a basketball court, playground equipment and a non-reservable shelter.
- Hillcrest Park
- Located at the intersection of W 15 St N and N 3rd Ave W, this neighborhood park features playground equipment.
- Cardinal Pond
- As part of the master plan of the new Arbor Estates neighborhood, a pond is being constructed in the north east corner of the subdivision near Agnes Patterson Memorial Park. This pond, which will be a fishable habitat, will be part of the City’s park system when it is complete. More information coming soon.
- Industrial Park
- This area is located at N 15th Ave E.
- Softball Complex
- The complex is located at N 19th Ave E and E 8th St N (near Woodland Park) and features play ground equipment, a non-reservable shelter, restrooms and softball fields.
- Newton Dog Park/Westwood Park
- The Newton Dog Park/Westwood Park is located at 3387 Hwy F48 W (near Westwood Golf Course) and features a dog park and non-reservable shelter.
- Union T-Ball Area
- Union T-Ball Area is located at 1800 W 4th St N (near Union Cemetery) and features a baseball/t-ball field.
- Maytag Pool
- Maytag Pool is located at 301 S 11th Ave W and is nestled in the center of Maytag park. The pool features zero entry access, a chair lift, water fountains, two water slides, a diving well and six 25 meter swimming lanes.
- Thirty Acre Park
- Thirty Acre Park is located at 3001 S 13th Ave E and features a trail.