Click to Home
Go To Search
Reporting Animal Issues
To report an immediate animal issue, such as a dog at large or a barking dog, call  (641) 792-1547 so an officer can be dispatched right away for the complaint.

For other animal issues that do not require an officer to respond immediately, call the Nuisance Hotline at (641) 791-0868 and leave a message.

The Newton Police Department partners with the Jasper County Animal Rescue League to address animal issues. Visit JCARL at