Licenses, Permits & Solicitors
Overview of Licenses & Permits
- Find information for liquor licenses and beer & wine permits.
- Please contact Newton City Hall at (641) 792-2787 to find out information regarding Cigarette Licenses. Renewal letters will be mailed out around May 1.
- Complete the street closing/parade permit and submit it along with $20.00 to Newton City Hall; 101 W 4th St S. Newton, Iowa 50208.
- A peddler's permit is required in the City. You must bring the completed Peddlers Permit along with $50.00 and two forms of ID for each individual that will be selling.
- Complete to apply for license if you are a secondhand dealer, pawnbroker or salvage sales.
Solicitors Licensed by the City of Newton
The following is a list of vendors licensed to solicit in Newton. If a solicitor who is not on this list attempts to conduct business with you and fails to produce a valid solicitor's permit, please contact the Newton Police Department non-emergency number at (641)792-1547 to file a report.
|Licensee||License Expiration Date|
|Daniel Locati||Clear Home||05/17/2019|
|Alan Sanchez||Clear Home||05/17/2019|
|Caleb Hammond-Hall||Clear Home||05/17/2019|
|Gabriel Vigil-Rascon||Clear Home||05/17/2019|
|William Mosca||Clear Home||05/17/2019|
|Rafael Magallanes||Clear Home||05/17/2019|
|Michael Graham||Clear Home||05/17/2019|